Dear customers, we would like to inform you that due to the current situation concerning the novel corona virus, exit restrictions have been imposed in Austria. For this reason we kindly ask you to send all requests in written form to [email protected]. We ask for your patience in case we are not able to process your requests at the usual speed - due to legal regulations, companies in Austria are currently only able to operate at reduced capacity. However, we would like to assure you that Universal Edition will continue to look after its customers in times like these. Best regards, your Universal Edition team.
Rhythm Workouts for instrumentalists, singers and dancers! with CD
This little book with CD is packed full of everything you need to get rhythmically fit. Not just a "hands-on" booklet but feet and voice join in too. It will stimulate, energise and liberate - building confidence and a strong sense of pulse.
All developing musicians from an early stage and of any age can use this as:
• a "teach-yourself" book
• a book for using parallel to music lessons
• a book for using together with a teacher - individually or in a group
• a few basic facts about notation of rhythms
• call & response exercises (using the enclosed CD)
• exercises using body and vocal percussion.
• special rhythmic sing and play-alongs to reinforce newly acquired skills
• a 5 minute daily rhythm workout and rhythm training plan