Various: All together easy Ensemble!
Contents – All together easy Ensemble! for flexible ensemble / piano ad lib.
- Traditional: All Through the Night
- Rae, James: Ridgway Rock
- Traditional: Skip to My Lou
- Rae, James: St Anthony Chorale
Arranged for beginners, these well-known and original pieces will successfully launch instrumentalists into the exciting and rewarding world of ensemble playing. The parts are of equal importance and are written within comfortable ranges for each instrument. An optional supporting piano part is provided to reinforce the ensemble if necessary.
"Although very elementary, the pieces are substantial enough to be presented as ensemble performance material for music festivals or examinations. Having successfully mastered these pieces, players can then progress to the Centre Stage series which offers slightly more challenging material in the same instrumental format with the added bonus of featuring a soloist!" James Rae
- Very easy arrangements of well-known works for various instrumentations for the first experiences of ensemble playing
- Ideal for concerts and examinations
- All parts are of equal importance and any number of players can join each part
- Includes an optional piano part to support the ensemble
- For brass ensemble, further brass parts are available as free downloads
David Lambert, SAME Magazine Summer 2014
- for flexible ensemble / piano ad lib.
- Edition type:
- score and parts
- Ensemble, Folk, Pedagogy, Pop Music
- Rae James