Various: All together easy Ensemble!
Contents – All together easy Ensemble! for flexible ensemble / piano ad lib.
- Wagner Richard: Bridal Chorus from "Lohengrin" • Brautchor
- Weill Kurt: Mack the Knife • Die Moritat von Mackie Messer
- Rae James: Rugged Rock
- Traditional: The Skye Boat Song
This is the sixth release in James Rae’s “All Together Easy Ensemble” series. It offers four new arrangements for beginners’ ensemble: “The Skye Boat Song”, Wagner’s “Bridal Chorus” (Here comes the bride!), James’ own composition “Rugged Rock” and the twentieth century classic ballade “Mack the Knife” by Kurt Weill. “Mack” was a hit by Frank Sinatra and, more recently, Robbie Williams and will be an equal hit for young musicians, perhaps as a music festival entry or for a practical examination.
Printed parts are provided for C, Bb, Eb and alto or bass clef instruments and more specialist brass parts can be downloaded free of charge. James Rae’s careful editing ensures that, whatever the chosen ensemble, the parts will lie comfortably for young people learning how to play together, with equal interest for all participants. A piano part is also provided for rehearsal purposes, but the arrangements can be performed as stand-alone four-part pieces.
- for flexible ensemble / piano ad lib.
- Edition type:
- score and parts
- Ensemble, Folk, Pedagogy, Pop Music
- Rae James
- Edition info:
- Part 1 in C, Bb or Eb; part 2 in C, Bb or Eb; part 3 in C, Bb or F; part 4 in C, Bb; piano (optional) for rehearsal or to support the performance