Various: Celtic Duets - Flute & Accordion
Contents – Celtic Duets - Flute & Accordion for flute and standard bass accordion
- Traditional Scottish: Ae Fond Kiss
- Traditional Irish: The Forgotten Highland
- Traditional Irish: Na Ceannabháin Bhána
- Traditional Welsh: Beth yw'r Haf i Mi?
- Traditional Scottish: Rosilin Castle
- Traditional Irish: Paddy McMenamin's Mazurka
- Traditional irish: If there Weren't Any Women in the World
- Traditional Scottish: A Man's a Man for all That
- Traditional Cornish: The Bodmin Riding March
- Traditional Breton: Danse Macabre
- Traditional Scottish: Cota Ghearr Sgiobalta
- Traditional Scottish: The Atholl Highlanders
- Traditional Irish: The Boys of Malin
Martin Tourish is an accordion specialist from Ireland whose own history is steeped in the tradition of Celtic Music. In his ground-breaking publication “CELTIC”, he explored, in arrangements for solo, standard-bass accordion, music from Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and Brittany.
In this new book, he opens the world of Celtic music to flautists who can explore this music in equal partnership with an accordion player. He offers his expert insight into no less than thirteen pieces in accessible arrangements for intermediate players.
- for flute and standard bass accordion
- Edition type:
- sheet music
- World Music
- Folk, New Publications, Pop Music, World Music
- Tourish Martin