James Rae: Child's Play – Flute
The purchase of this item entitles you to download and to save this file and to print one copy for private use. You do not have the right to hand it on to any third party or to make it available via the internet. The purchase of the PDF-file does not contain the conveyance of copyright. You do not have the right to withdraw from the purchase of the PDF-download after you have downloaded the PDF-file. By submitting your order you consent to these conditions.
Contents – Child's Play – Flute for flute and piano
- Opening Fanfare • Fanfarenruf
- Passing Clouds • Wolkenzug
- Let's Jump! • Hopp, hopp!
- Tiger Rock
- When the Saints Go Marching In
- Carol of the Cradle • Wiegenlied
- Caribbean Skies • Karibische Sonne
- Short March • Kurzer Marsch
- Lightly Row • Hänschen klein
- Cool Moves • Mr Cool
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star • Morgen kommt der Weihnachtsmann
- See-Saw Waltz • Wiegender Walzer
- Eazy Peazy Boogie • Boogie-Woogie
- Cobweb Blues • Blues
- Castanet Tango • Kastagnetten-Tango
- Jingle Bells
- Daffodil Waltz • Frühlingswalzer
Child’s Play by James Rae provides the simplest possible little performance pieces, almost from a pupil’s first lesson. These pieces couldn’t be easier and still have a tune, yet the clever piano accompaniments provide support and interest and make them great fun to perform. Mostly original pieces, sprinkled with some old favourites, they introduce new notes, one at a time, in the same order as will be found in most standard teaching methods.
The very youngest pupils can download cartoons to colour in (as a reward for practising, of course!) and, when this book is finished, James’ Debut Series awaits them, with more fun tunes and the chance of playing duets with their friends.
- for flute and piano
- Edition type:
- sheet music
- Rae James
- Edition info:
- PDF download