Graf, Various: Christmas - PLAY ALONG Flute
In 1826, 15-year-old Franz Liszt wrote his first cycle of studies which he actually wanted to be seen as a grand étude consisting of 12 different exercises, as an 'Etude en douze exercises'. Each of these exercises, however, is an independent study dealing with a certain technical problem. Although they became a model of Liszt's great études ('Grandes Etudes') later, these early works were still a far cry from the technical demands of their big siblings. They are all the more suited in advanced lessons as an excellent alternative to the more demanding studies of Czerny.
- for flute (piano, guitar ad lib.) with CD
- Edition type:
- Sheet music with CD
- Graf Richard, miscellaneous
- Play Along - World Music Junior
- Christmas, Pedagogy, World Music
- English, French, German
- Edition info:
- The CD contains live recordings of a version with all parts as well as a play-along version.