Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute)
Contents – Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute) for flexible ensemble
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Der Vogelfänger bin ich ja / A Merry Birdcatcher am I
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Dies Bildnis ist bezaubernd schön / How Sweet, how Fair this Likeness is
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Silberglöckchen, Zauberflöten / Silver Bells and Magic Flute
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Das klinget so herrlich / Merrily Ringing
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Der Hölle Rache / A Vengeful Hell
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Ein Mädchen oder Weibchen / For Maiden or a Woman
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Es siegte die Stärke / Strength ist he Victor
Clear the stage for the children! - Playing music together is fun!
Good ensemble-playing, however, must be learned at an early age.
This series has been designed to support those music teachers who want to develop the ensemble-playing skills of students at an early phase. Pieces have been carefully selected in order to appeal to young students and foster their enthusiasm for ensemble-playing. The arrangements are attractive and - since none of the parts are monotonous - provide incentive for students to practice at home.
In order to accommodate individual needs, the arrangements allow a wide a variety of instruments. The first and second parts can be played by any number and combination of recorders, flutes and violins.
The piano part has been kept at same technical level as the other instruments, allowing young pianist the same ensemble possibilities that are enjoyed by other instruments. Bassoon and/or cello and/or string bass can all play the bass voice. Finally, the percussion part has been kept simple enough so that all instrumentalists can take their turns at it. It has been our experience that the playing of new instruments enhances most students' musical enjoyment.
Imaginative texts that link the musical numbers to each other have been included. They can be read between the individual pieces. In short, everything that is necessary for a successful performance has been included.
- for flexible ensemble
- Edition type:
- score and parts
- Mozart Wolfgang Amadeus
- Children On Stage
- Dobretsberger Barbara
- English, French, German
- Edition info:
- Part 1 in C or Bb; Part 2 in C or Bb; Piano ; Bass part (cello, bassoon, double bass) Percussion optional (drum, triangle, wood-block...)