Various: Easy Play-Alongs for Flute
Contents – Easy Play-Alongs for Flute for flute with CD or piano accompaniment
- Charpentier, Marc-Antoine: Te Deum (Prelude)
- Gluck, Christoph Willibald: Reigen seliger Geister
- Werner, Heinrich: Heidenröslein
- Brahms, Johannes: Guten Abend, gut' Nacht
- Dvorák, Antonín: Melodie aus dem langsamen Satz der 9. Sinfonie
- Gossec, Francois Joseph: Gavotte
- Bach, Johann Sebastian: Menuett aus "Suite Nr. 2 h-Moll"
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Menuett aus "Don Giovanni"
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Andante aus "Klaviersonate A-Dur" KV 331
- Vivaldi, Antonio: Largo aus "Die vier Jahreszeiten"
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Ave verum
- Strauß, Johann (Sohn): Geschichten aus dem Wienerwald
- Strauß, Johann (Sohn): Champagner-Polka
- Gruber, Franz Xaver: Stille Nacht
- Es ist ein Ros entsprungen
- We shall overcome
From Vivaldi's Spring to Dvorák's famous "From the New World" theme, this book and play along CD offers flautists the chance to play gems of the classical music repertoire that are not too technically challenging for the beginner to intermediate player. Easy arrangements of famous works, along with selected pieces originally written for the flute are included, each presented as a demonstration performance for listening and again as a "minus one" version for playing along. Live recordings of chamber ensembles, string instruments, guitar, harp and piano will also encourage young musicians to play in ensembles.
• 16 well-known melodies from Vivaldi's Spring to Dvorák's famous "From the New World" theme
• Easy arrangements for first flute lessons and ensemble playing at home
• Live recordings on the CD (with string instruments, guitar, zither and piano) as full versions to listen to and play-along versions on the same track
http://flutejournal.com/barbara-gisler-haase-easy-play-alongs-for-flute/ May 2017 (Peter Westbrook)
These two new books (UE36654 + UE36655) are designed to be enjoyable, and between them cover the ability range from approximately grade one to five; for players of a higher ability looking for good quality accompaniments, much enjoyable play-along time is to be enjoyed in the second volume. (…)
Pan Magazine, December 2015 (Zoë Booth)
- for flute with CD or piano accompaniment
- Edition type:
- Sheet music with CD
- Play-Alongs for Flute
- Pedagogy, Play Along
- Gisler Anton
- Edition info:
- The accompanying CD contains both full versions and play-along versions of all pieces.