James Rae: Ensemble Debut
Contents – Ensemble Debut for flexible ensemble / piano ad lib.
- Big Chief Sitting Bull
- I Say, I Say, I Say!
- Dance of the Seven Dachshunds
- Marvo the Wondrous Magician
“Ensemble Debut” by James Rae is a natural progression from the award-winning Debut Series, which already encouraged young players to join their friends for duet versions of its little concert pieces. James Rae has taken four pieces that already appeared in the solo books and expanded them to be played by almost any combination of instruments, from a quartet up to a full orchestra. Parts are provided for C, Bb, and Eb instruments as well as viola, French horn, bass clef (in C) and percussion. The piano part can be used to support both performance and rehearsal. Youngsters in only their very first term of tuition can join together for the wonderful experience of ensemble playing before progressing to Debut’s natural sequel, the “All Together Easy Ensemble” series.
- for flexible ensemble / piano ad lib.
- Edition type:
- score and parts
- Rae James
- Ensemble, New Publications, Pedagogy
- Edition info:
- 1.Stimme in C, B, Es; 2.Stimme in C, B, Es; 3.Stimme in C, B, F; Bass-Stimme in C und B; Klavier (optional) zur Unterstützung bei Probe oder Aufführung; Percussion / Schlagwerk.