Contents – How Far Can You Go for violin and piano
- Igudesman Aleksey: As Far As You Can
- Joo Hyung-ki: Beyond the Limit?
Either of these pieces, for advanced players, would make an exceptionally unusual and entertaining concert item. The writers, Aleksey Igudesman and Hyung-ki Joo, have stunned audiences, critics and fellow musicians worldwide with their combined musicianship and hilarious antics. They have now applied their skills and written these pieces specifically for the competition "Feast of Duos" but they are equally suitable for any concert performance. Performers are warmly encouraged to ignore or elaborate on the theatrical suggestions provided in favour of any ideas of their own and can perform their creations with good wishes from Aleksey Igudesman and Hyung-ki Joo.
• Funny, entertaining pieces that are nonetheless finely crafted musical creations in themselves
• Performance notes and acting cues are provided whilst performers may make changes and find their own interpretation
• Each piece can stand alone as a concert item
- for violin and piano
- Edition type:
- sheet music
- Igudesman Aleksey, Joo Hyung-ki