Despite the problems caused by the Corona-virus our Webshop and the contact forms on our website are fully available. You may also address your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding if our answer takes longer as usual because of the current restrictions. Your Universal Edition Team
James Rae’s eminently successful tutor Introducing the Saxophone was the first of its kind providing the complete beginner with material in popular styles yet allowing for a sound musical development along traditional lines. Now, complementing the tutor, James Rae has produced these three volumes to introduce the beginner to ensemble playing. The parts are of the same technical level and are written, with hints and tips along the way, to familiarize the beginner with a new set of considerations and become a good team player.
• easy pieces introducing the various aspects of music making with others
• all parts are of equal difficulty
• compatible with Introducing Duets, Trios and Quartets for clarinet
• especially suited to group teaching
• ideal material for concerts and examinations