Various: Italian Classics
Contents – Italian Classics for flute and piano
- Conte Giorgio: Gné Gné
- Traditional: Funiculi funicula
- Verdi Giuseppe: Chor der Gefangenen aus der Oper "Nabucco"
- Capua Eduardo di: O sole mio
- Bellini Vicenzo: Oh! Quante volte aus der Oper "I Capuleti e i Montecchi"
- Traditional: Santa Lucia
- Traditional: Tarantella Neapoletana
- Curtis Ernesto de: Torna e Surriento
- Traditional: Vieni sul mar
- Rossini Gioachino: Allegro vivace aus der Ouverture der Oper "Guglielmo Tell"
- Verdi Giuseppe: La donna e mobile aus der Oper "Rigoletto"
Italian culture infects many art forms and perhaps none more so than music. In this album, Arnold Zamarin has arranged, for flute and piano, eleven well-known pieces that simply shout “ITALY” at you! “Italian Classics” includes the unforgettable “O Sole Mio”, “La Donna è Mobile”, “Funiculi, Funicula” and Verdi’s “Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves”.
For intermediate players, “Italian Classics” should complement your repertoire collection just as a glass of Soave accompanies Pasta alla Carbonara. And for antipasto, try Zamarin’s “Classical Favourites from Russia” for two flutes (and maybe a glass of vodka!)
Music Teacher Magazine, October 2017 (Clarissa Payne)
- for flute and piano
- Edition type:
- sheet music
- Folk, Pop Music
- Zamarin Arnold W.