Mike Cornick: Mike Cornick’s Style Collection – Waltz Time
Contents – Mike Cornick’s Style Collection – Waltz Time for piano
- Schostakowitsch Dmitri: Walzer aus "Jazzsuite Nr. 2" - Waltz from "Jazz suite No. 2"
- Bernstein Leonard, Sondheim Stephen: I Feel Pretty
- Kusik Lawrence, Rota Nino, Snyder Edward: A Time for Us
- Mancini Henry, Mercer Johnny: Moon River
- Traditional: The Streets of Laredo
- Traditional: Santa Lucia
- Schubert Franz: Sehnsuchtswalzer - Longing Waltz
- Delibes Léo: Walzer Nr. 1 aus "Coppélia"
- Waldteufel Émil: Skaters' Waltz - Schlittschuhläufer-Walzer
- Tschaikowsky Peter Iljitsch: Walzer aus "Dornröschen" - Waltz from "The Sleeping Beauty"
- Harris Charles: After the Ball
- Tárrega Francisco: Recuerdos de la Alhambra
- Marchetti Fermo Dante: Fascination
• Favourite pieces in a variety of waltz styles from Schubert's Longing to Shostakovich's Jazz Waltz arranged for the intermediate-level pianist
• An enjoyable and rewarding way to become acquainted with a variety of styles and extend your pianistic skills
• Play along in your own ensemble using the CD minus-one tracks - a pleasure on your own and when entertaining others
Pianist Magazine June-July 2017 (Michael MacMillan)
One of my basic rules for arrangements is that if it’s arranged by Mike Cornick, buy it – and yet again it has worked. (…) This is a great collection from Cornick’s Style series, one that will be played purely for pleasure, for an in-depth look at the development of the waltz genre, and for concerts, recitals, occasions and parties.
Music Teacher Magazine 03/2017 (Fiona Lau)
- for piano
- Edition type:
- Sheet music with CD
- Cornick Mike
- Pop Music