Various: Recorder Trio Junior
Contents – Recorder Trio Junior for 3 recorders (SSA/SAA)
- Webber Andrew Lloyd: Memory
- Mozart Wolfgang Amadeus: Ein Mädchen oder Weibchen
- Rosin Sylvia Corinna: Reverie
- Traditional: Santiano
- Albert Heinrich: Du mein einzig Licht
- Albert Heinrich: Anke von Tharau
- Lechner Leonhard: Innsbruck, ich muss dich lassen
- Traditional: Der Perlenfischer
- Traditional: Home on the Range
- Foster Stephen Collins: Camptown Races
The series Blockflötentrio Junior with its versatile arrangements and original compositions from the genre Classis, Folklore and Entertainment music created for the first steps into recorder-trio-playing and offers fun in playing for the compositions SSA and SAA.
The stylistic spectrum is broad and encompasses arrangements and original compositions ranging from classical to folk and popular music. Each book includes short explanations about the pieces as well as tips for alternative instrumentations allowing tenor and bass recorders to be used. Recorder Trio Junior leads to the trio series Ensemble Dreiklang Berlin, in which all the instruments of the recorder family are combined in various ways.
• Easy pieces from the Baroque and Classical eras through to folk and recreational music
• For the first experiences of playing in a trio
• Numerous instrumentations, not only for soprano and alto but also for tenor and bass recorders
• Excellent introductory material for playing tenor and bass recorders
• Short explanatory notes with every piece
Possible instrumentations Apart from the basic instrumentations Soprano - Soprano - Alto and Soprano - Alto - Alto the pieces in this book can also be played on the lower recorders (Tenor and Bass). A variety of possible instrumentations are listed in the edition. In a few cases the third part can be played by a tenor recorder. It is also possible to double the parts at the octave, e.g. by playing the third voice simultaneously on an alto and a bass recorder. In this way students can readily be introduced to the tenor and bass recorder as the bass recorder can easily be played in the treble clef using alto fingerings. Each ensemble can therefore choose the instrumentation that best suits it and offers the best sound.
The Recorder Magazine, Winter 2015 (Debbie Porro)
- for 3 recorders (SSA/SAA)
- Edition type:
- performing score
- Ensemble, Pedagogy
- Edition info:
- This edition contains 3 performance scores.