Various: Studio 21
Contents – Studio 21 for piano
- Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel: Little Fantasy / Kleine Phantasie
- Przybylski, Bronislaw Kazimierz: Coloured Blocks / Färbige Blöcke aus "Toy Corner"
- Bach, Johann Sebastian: Courante aus "Suite in a-major" Courante aus "Suite in a-major"
- Poot, Marcel: Joyful Departure / Fröhliche Ausfahrt
- Schubert, Franz: Waltz / Walzer
- Dusek, Frantisek Xaver: Sonatina No. 6 / Sonatine Nr. 6 aus "6 Sonatinas"
- Casella, Alfredo: Preludio / Präludium aus "11 Children's Pieces"
- Beethoven, Ludwig van: Allemande
- Bennett, Richard Rodney: Diversions No. 1 / Abwechslung Nr. 1
- Mendelssohn, Bartholdy Felix: Song without Words / Lieder ohne Worte Op. 19/4
- Mozart, Leopold: Notebook for Nannerl No. 37 / Notenbüchlein für Nannerl Nr. 37
- Barrell, Bernard: Intrada aus "5 Bagatelles for piano"
- Haydn, Joseph: Andantino Andantino
- Korbar, Leopold: Blues aus "The Dancing Lesson"
- Hengeveld, Gerard: Tango aus "13 Improvisationen"
- Tschaikowsky, Peter Iljitsch: Russian Dance / Russischer Tanz
- Kirnberger, Johann Philipp: Le Lutin
- Schumann, Robert: *** "aus Album für die Jugend" Op. 68, Nr. 30
In choosing the music for the three volumes of "STUDIO 21" our aim has been to include music of many periods suitable for each specific Grade. Pianists will find here some weil known classics as weil as less familiar works by composers of past and present times. A collection of popular piano pieces Works by Bach, Poot, Schubert, Casella, Beethoven, Bennet, Mendelssohn and many more. Book 2 is suitable for Pianists at Associated Board grade 3-4.
Editing throughout the volumes has been kept to a minimum; the fingering and pedalling indicated are intended to be used as guidelines. The pieces in each volume are not arranged in any progressive order. Shena Fraser and Yvonne Enoch
- for piano
- Edition info:
- A selection of original piano music from the 17th to the 20th Centuries, providing exciting repertoire for the pianist of today