Various, Mahler: Symphony No. 4
Contents – Symphony No. 4 for soprano and orchestra
- Vorwort - Quellen - Gesangstext
- Preface - Sources - Lyrics
- Préface - Sources - Texte
- 1. Satz: Bedächtig. Nicht eilen
- 2. Satz: In gemächlicher Bewegung. Ohne Hast
- 3. Satz: Ruhevoll
- 4. Satz: Sehr behaglich. "Wir genießen die himmlischen Freuden"
"What I envisioned was incredibly difficult to realise. Imagine an undifferentiated sky-blue colour, more difficult to achieve than all the changing and contrasting inks. This is the fundamental feeling of the whole thing." (Gustav Mahler)
Universal Edition introduces a new study score standard. These completely redesigned scores offer an unparalleled insight into the music of the last hundred years. Great care has been taken to select the best available content for this journey through music history, and every score has been edited according to the latest quality standards. The new study score series combines historic masterpieces with first-class editorial content, prefaces, and a highly legible, clean notation, all in the trusted Universal Edition quality.
- for soprano and orchestra
- Edition type:
- study score
- Mahler Gustav
- Neue Studienpartituren-Reihe
- Modern Music, Study Score Series
- Edition info:
- Based on the Critical Complete Edition, published by International Gustav Mahler Society, Vienna.