Igudesman, Joo: When We Were Young
The purchase of this item entitles you to download and to save this file and to print one copy for private use. You do not have the right to hand it on to any third party or to make it available via the internet. The purchase of the PDF-file does not contain the conveyance of copyright. You do not have the right to withdraw from the purchase of the PDF-download after you have downloaded the PDF-file. By submitting your order you consent to these conditions.
Contents – When We Were Young for violin and piano
- Joo Hyung-ki: Forever Young Key
- Igudesman Aleksey: When I Was Young
Either of these pieces, for more advanced players, would make an exceptionally unusual and entertaining concert item. The writers, Aleksey Igudesman and Hyung-ki Joo, have stunned audiences, critics and fellow musicians worldwide with their combined musicianship and hilarious antics. They have now applied their skills and written these pieces specifically for the competition "Feast of Duos" but they are equally suitable for any concert performance. Performers are warmly encouraged to ignore or elaborate on the theatrical suggestions provided in favour of any ideas of their own and can perform their creations with good wishes from Aleksey Igudesman and Hyung-ki Joo.
• Funny, entertaining pieces that are nonetheless finely crafted musical creations in themselves
• Performance notes and acting cues are provided whilst performers may make changes and find their own interpretation
• Each piece can stand alone as a concert item
- for violin and piano
- Edition type:
- sheet music
- Igudesman Aleksey, Joo Hyung-ki
- Edition info:
- PDF download