Klaus Dickbauer: Groove Connection – Violin: Major scales and arpeggios
Contents – Groove Connection – Violin: Major scales and arpeggios for one and more violins
- Dickbauer Klaus: 12 Stairs to Luck
- Dickbauer Klaus: Funky
- Dickbauer Klaus: Bossanella
- Dickbauer Klaus: Pop Ballade
• New proven concept for individual, group and ensemble classes
• Major scales and arpeggios for warms-ups, tone development and rhythmic training for players of all ages
• Play-along CD – a great motivator for practising at home
The series introduces elements of music-making such as major scales and arpeggios while putting them in context with performance pieces and improvisations. Technical development becomes a means of personal expression. Students and teachers can use the recordings to practise in pairs, groups, ensembles, individual lessons and, of course, at home, where the play-along CD replaces the other players.
It comes as no surprise then that this book is based on a great pedagogical principle: to build solid foundations by really working on the basics and to do it in multiple ways which encourage freedom and flexibility.
Music Teacher Magazine, October 2015 (Helena Ruinard)
It sounds fun, and it really is. The CD features accompaniment by synthesizer, bass and drums plus other instruments. All the quavers are swung. With nothing above third position, intermediate players and beyond would benefit from this approach. In addition to the exercises, there are a number of jazz and pop etudes. Whether as a fun warm-up or as an introduction to jazz and pop, it's a terrific set.
Stringendo Magazine 10/2014 (Hollis Taylor)
- 3 violins, Ensemble - Various, Violin solo, Violin with other instruments/voices
- Edition type:
- Noten mit CD
- Dickbauer Klaus
- Ensemble, Pedagogy, Play Along, Pop Music
- English, German
- Edition info:
- Übergreifende Spielstücke ermöglichen Ensemblebesetzungen, auch in Kombination mit den anderen Heften der Serie. Die CD enthält sowohl Voll- als auch Play-Along-Versionen.