Various: Repertoire Explorer – Flute
Contents – Repertoire Explorer – Flute for flute solo or flute and piano
- Skye Boat Song
- Händel, Georg Friedrich: March from "Rinaldo"
- Schubert, Franz: Original Dance No. 5
- MacDonald, Mary: Morning Has Broken
- Rae, James: Out and About
- Rae, James: Rum Point
- Bornefeld, Helmut: Counting-out Rhyme
- Beethoven, Ludwig van: Ecossaise
- Lord of the Dance
- Caix, d'Hervelois Louis de: March in C Major
- Bartók, Béla: Suite Paysanne Hongroise
- Reeman, John: Summer Evening
- Rae, James: Hacienda
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Papageno's Aria from "The Magic Flute"
- Telemann, Georg Philipp: Polonaise in D Major
- Tschaikowsky, Peter Iljitsch: Old French Song (No. 16)
- Rae, James: Cha Cha Calypso
- The Londonderry Air
- Köhler, Ernesto: Allegretto
- Popp, Wilhelm: Allegro moderato
- Chédeville, Nicolas: Les a Dieu de Bagnolet, Menuet 1
- Rae, James: In the Wings
- Rae, James: Autumn Clouds
- Rae, James: That'll Do Nicely!
- Rae, James: The Time Has Come
- Händel, Georg Friedrich: Minuet in D Major, HWV 505
- Händel, Georg Friedrich: Minuet in D Major, HWV 556
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Minuet from "Don Giovanni"
- Rae, James: Open Spaces
- Rae, James: Limbo!
- Rae, James: Mixin' it!
- Gariboldi, Giuseppe: Maestoso
- Köhler, Ernesto: Allegro moderato
- Soussmann, Heinrich: Allegretto
- The Irish Washerwoman
- Pärt, Arvo: Estländler
- Rae, James: Cloud Nine
- Rae, James: Flute Un-Plugged
Teachers seeking further material for their flute pupils to relish and enjoy but without searching through quantities of music that is technically too challenging or inappropriate for the pupil's level, need look no further. James Rae has carefully selected a variety of pieces suitable for the first 3 - 4 years of tuition from classical to modern and studies of all kinds. The pieces are presented in three groups: levels 1, 2 and 3 providing a variety of tempting repertoire at each level. These books present an opportunity for pupils to broaden their musical experiences and explore the wide variety of music that is within their grasp. Selections include works by G. P. Telemann, G. F. Handel, W. A. Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven, Franz Schubert, Pyotre Tchaikovsky, Erik Satie,Béla Bartók and Arvo Pärt. Further pieces include: The Skye Boat Song, Lord of the Dance, Morning has Broken, Londonderry Air and The Irish Washerwoman. Pieces in jazzy and latin styles by James Rae and John Reema
- for flute solo or flute and piano
- Edition type:
- Pedagogy, Pop Music