Various: You Must Remember This...
Contents – You Must Remember This... for alto or tenor saxophone and piano
- Hupfeld Herman: As Time Goes By
- Garner Eroll: Misty
- Dacre Harry: Daisy Bell
- Yradier Sebastián de: La Paloma
- Cohan George M.: Give My Regards to Broadway
- Marchetti Fermo Dante: Fascination
- Cannon Hughie: Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home?
- Lambert Louis: When Johnny Comes Marching Home
- Rosas Juventino: Over the Waves
- Fisher Fred: Chicago
Ten wonderful arrangements, by James Rae, of some of the best known and well loved favourites from 20th Century light music. “You Must Remember This” is the title of this collection and you certainly will remember hits like “Misty”, “As Time Goes By” and “Give my Regards to Broadway”.
These easy to intermediate arrangements for alto (or tenor) saxophone include a piano accompaniment that teachers will find eminently manageable and there are chord symbols – maybe your guitarist friend could join in! They have been set in comfortable keys so that you can concentrate on bringing out your best tone and fully interpret these evergreen classics.
Great pieces for teaching, concerts or just simple enjoyment and, once you have mastered them, you can go on to James Rae’s earlier collections, “Take Ten” (UE18836) and “Take Another Ten” (UE21170)
- for alto or tenor saxophone and piano
- Edition type:
- sheet music
- Pop Music
- Rae James